Monday 5 November 2012

Research into an Artist of the same Genre - Wiley

Wiley


As part of my research into the genre and artists in the genre, I have decided to produce a case study of an artist similar to ours.

Name: Wiley

Genre: UK Garage, Grime, Hip Hop, UK Rap

Residence: Bow, East London 

Song Titles: 

  1. Numbers In Action
  2. Wearing My Rolex
  3. Can You Hear Me Featuring Skepta, JME and Ms D
  4. If I Could Featuring Ed Sheeran
  5. Only Human Featuring Cashtastic
Albums And Mixtapes:
  1. Evolve Or Be Extinct
  2. Chill Out Zone
  3. Race Against Time
  4. Grime Wave
Awards:


  1. No Awards.
Label: 

1) Warner Music
2) Boy Better Know


Audience:

The audience for this artist are young people aged from 15 - 30, I know this as I am a fan of this artist myself and the artist's lyrics relate to the lives of young people therefore targetting a young audience.

Music Videos by Wiley:


Can You Hear Me Featuring Skepta, JME and Ms D:



Numbers In Action:



Wearing My Rolex:



No comments:

Post a Comment