Sunday 28 October 2012

Research into Artists of the same Genre - K Koke

K Koke

As part of my research into the genre and artists in the genre, I have decided to produce a case study of an artist similar to ours.

Name: K Koke

Genre: UK Rap

Residence: Stonebridge, Harlesden, North West London

Song Titles: 

  1. Turn Back Featuring Maverik Sabre
  2. I'm Back
  3. Roc For Life Featuring Wale
  4. Take My Breath Featuring Lilas Lafleur
  5. Deep In The Struggle Featuring Aynzli Jones
Albums And Mixtapes:
  1. Pure Koke Vol.1 
  2. Pure Koke Vol.2
  3. Pure Koke Vol.3
  4. I Ain't Perfect (Coming Soon)
Awards:


  1. OMA Mixtape Awards - Number 1 Mixtape (Awarded for Pure Koke Vol.1)
Label: K Koke is currently signed to Hip Hop Mogul Jay-Z's Roc Nation. He is set to release his first album 'I Ain't Perfect' on this label.



Audience:

The audience for this artist are young people aged from 15 - 30, I know this as I am a fan of this artist myself and the artist's lyrics relate to the lives of young people therefore targetting a young audience.

Music Videos by K Koke:

Turn Back:


Deep In The Struggle:



Roc For Life:






No comments:

Post a Comment